Executing a project or working abroad means that you will be dealing with more extensive contractual commitments and legal obligations from the relevant country.
No project, customer or country is the same.
How do you gain experience and reduce the risks? What constitutes “best practice” project base? How does a project fit within your current business? Projects impose peak load on your staff. How are you going to manage the work load?
VAN EYCK ADVIES has extensive experience in:
- Guidance in terms of the “best practices” of project work.
- Advisory in standardizing the project documents so these fit within your current business processes.
- Supervision, coordination of a project.
- Interim Management
- Advice and assistance International business and transportation
- Export business scan
- Advice and preparation of export policies and – procedures
- Standardization and process management