VAN EYCK ADVIES
VAN EYCK ADVIES was founded in 2016 by Monique van Eyck and is a freelance company focusing on advice, support and interim management within the international logistics (Import / Export).
VAN EYCK ADVIES is affiliated with the Association for Logistics Advisers (VeLA) and ZZP Netherlands. As a freelance consultant VAN EYCK ADVIES also has the necessary professional and business liability insurance policies.
Monique van Eyck
I’m a flexible, independent and pro-active supply chain professional, with excellent planning and organization skills. Outstanding in creative problem solving and analytical thinking. I have a great affinity with computer programs (Expert in Excel).
I excel in projects where the boundaries are not yet determined and different disciplines are required to complete the task. Global transports, international payment instruments and contracts make me tick. My assets include culturally sensitive negotiation skills and stress resistance.
20 years’ experience in various facets of supply chain management, including over 12 years as international project coordinator responsible for the entire supply chain to coordinate execution of hospital projects worldwide. Have built a large global logistics network.
2 years as quality and process manager in a production environment.
I am experienced in the successful, strategic planning and management of all aspects of project coordination and supply chain logistics, including:
- Warehousing, transportation and import and export services (3PL).
- Project administration, planning & budget control including transport- and claim documentation.
- (pre) calculation of logistic costs.
- Setting up, implementing, improving and executing processes and ISO 9001 procedures within several organizations. My improvement projects specialized in logistics, warehousing, purchasing and document control.
- Dutch and English at a professional level
- Supply chain management including 3PL
- Experienced MS Office user, Excel expert level
- Project coordination, administration, planning & budget control
- Considerable experience with Export documentation (including CMR, AWB, BL, CoO, ATR and EUR-1)
- International payment instruments
- SAP-system, SuperOffice and AGP